Friday, December 16, 2005

Trying again.

OK. Let's try this blog thing again. Maybe this time I'll even keep up with it. Anyway, my name is Allan. Obviously. Yes, I know the title of this thing is cheesy. I don't care. I moved here 4 yrs. ago and I love this place. After 3 yrs of doing biking vacations here, I took the leap and moved. So, yes, I'm one of those tourists that moved. Anyway, it cracks me up to here people talk about this city losing it's soul or whatever. Try living in a city that lets a freaking rodent(Mickey Mouse World) run it. You'll be begging to move back here in a yr. And yes, Disney does run Orlando. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Anyway, what's not to love about Asheville. Awesome biking of all kinds. Great places to eat. A really varied population. it's great. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Oh yeah. I wanna thank the fat cyclist for hours of enjoyment when I was laid up sick for the past few days.

2 comments:

deborahlynn said...

I read through your blogs and see that you are a Raiders' fan. I had to say something because I am a Bronco fan and our teams will be meeting in one week. I will refrain from talking trash. Where is Asheville?

allan said...

Asheville is in the Western part of North Carolina. I'd try and talk a little trash but the Raiders are so pathetic right now that I really don't have anything to say.