Thursday, October 19, 2006

OUCH!!!

What evil, sadistic God decided that one needs upper body and abdominal strength for mtn. biking.This lifting weights and working your core crap hurts. I hate doing this stuff, that's why i decided to ride bikes. LOL. Anyway,pulled out some of my old riding pics from Razorback just to remind myself of what it's like. It's been about 5 years since I've ridden there. If you've never been there it's a network of trails build inside an old sandstone quarry. There's no big climbs(it is Florida after all) but there are a lot of short steep nasty little hills.I'd like to do well here since I've talked 2 of my friends from down there to crew for me. They're the 2 guys who got me into biking to start with. So,anyway, I'm guessing I've got about 4months before this race soooooooooo...the off-season has officially ended. WOOHOOOOOO. Was bored outta my mind. Especially since I've quit drinking and discovered that if "my" team isn't playing football is sorta boring while sober. Later yall.

No comments: