Thursday, December 20, 2007

Likely build

Soooo...this is what I'm thinking the finished product is going to consist of. However, any and all of the following can be changed at anytime.

Frame-Bandersnatch(duh)
Fork-rockshox reba(hopefuly to be changed to a new fox at a later date)
Stem-Thomson
Headset-Cane Creek
Handlebar-FSA Carbon flat bar
Grips-Ergon Enduros
Brakes-Avid Juicy 5
Shifters-SRAM X-7
FD-XT
RD-X-9
Crankset-XT
Pedals-Crank Bros. Candy's
Seatpost-Thomson
Saddle-WTB(forgot the model...sorry)
Wheels-Stan's Arches with WTB laser disc hubs
Tires-Maxxis Ignitor front and Crossmark rear

Looking more and more like this will be the build but like i said..definitely can be changed.

Later folks.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am buying some new wheels for the Ripper and switching over to disc brakes. I decided on the FSA 300 sl's. And new tires too; Continental Mountain King Supers.
We will have to compare notes in the Spring and see who made the right choices! :^)
Have fun with your build and enjoy the Holidays!!

SurlyGirl said...

Can't wait to see it. Getting a new bike is so exciting!

Chris said...

That is all foreign to me. I would go with the Rock Shox Judy XC. Does that show how up to date I am on MTB?

Jason said...

Looks like a good build dude! I've had good success with the Rebas (I have two) but lust for a Fox too ;)