Thursday, January 24, 2008

Poop Storm

Seems to be a lotta shit flying about Floyd deciding to toss his hat into the NUE series this year. There's almost an entire 4 pages devoted to it in MTBR's Endurance racing forum. Some think it's cool and others think it's the work of Satan. Personally, I don't think it's such a bad thing. At the very least, it gets some attention for these races. I would love to see a race like Fool's Gold get a big write up in one of the big cycling mags, and even though it might mean more work I'm betting that Namrita and Eddie would also. I don't know for sure whether the guy doped or not. I hope he didn't because his comeback on that one stage is one of those "spine tingling" moments that make people love sports.

Let the guy race. If he wins a few, I seriously doubt he was doping to win the payout for these things.

3 comments:

Namrita O'Dea said...

yeah, i just don't care. it doesn't affect me. i think it's cool he might be doing fools gold! people do love a good argument! :)

Unknown said...

People pay money to see Bonds hit fake homeruns, so lighten up.
And we do NOT know he doped.
Alleged is a lot different than confirmed.
I am glad to see him MTB again; probably should have stayed there!

Matt McFee said...

I think in the end it undermines the anti-doping effort.