Monday, May 19, 2008

At last normalcy...

..sorta..work hours are back down to normal. Good thing to cuz the new bike is awesome and I feel the need to be riding it constantly. It took a few rides to get used to the bigger wheels and the fact that it's a hardtailand the truth is I'm still not completely used to it but I'm pretty sure I'll be putting in enough hours on it this week so that we're more than just passing acquaintences before Burn this weekend. I know I should be "tapering" but to sorta quote Dicky.."I'm a mountainbike rider way more than a mountainbike racer" so there is no way I'm wasting a sunny day off.Besides I need to get the new bike out to satisfy my new addiction. Hmmmmmmm...maybe I should name it Mr.Brownstone. HA!!!!!!

Bonus points to anybody who can name this song and artist..."If mornings a bitch with open arms then nights a girl whose gone to far"

Hope everybody had a great weekend. Later folks.

No comments: