Tuesday, May 27, 2008

quick Burn notes

1. Didn't go exactly how I wanted but since I wasn't expecting a lot I'm sorta ok with it. Between work and other life stuff I really didn't get to train like I wanted. 24's are much to hard to just "tough it out".

2. When doing the lemans start, make sure your lined up with the RUNNERS not the first lap riders..this will save you the shame of watching the start go off 50 yards in front of you and then having to run all alone like an idiot. Trust me...not fun.

3.Make sure your cleat screws are set right. That way you don't end up with feet that feel like they had nails stuck in them.

4. Nam and Eddie do an excellent job.Even with all my screw ups I still had a great time. There races are easily the most fun out of any I've done.

Hope everybody had a great weekend. Later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to "tough it out"; 24 hours is way to tough for me!

Hey, are you entering the Asheville 5th Annual World Naked Bike Ride? June 14th. Looks like fun!

allan said...

I wasn't even aware of that ride!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm...must check it out.

Chris said...

Oh yes, work and life really take a toll on training. But they have to come first. 24 hours is a long time to ride even if you are trained.