Tuesday, March 04, 2008

HMMMMMMMMMMM......

...I vaguely remember this thing. It's been awhile. A nasty case of the flu that kept me pretty much flat on my back for a week and my computer crashing combined to keep me away from here. The flu is history(Thank God) but the comp issues remain. I'm using the library's internet to type this. The sad thing is...not a lot has gone on in the past few weeks. Work,sick,work, try to ride..the usual. I did get to see Henry Rollins a little over a week ago. He did his spoken word thing and it was a blast. Laughed a lot, learned a few new things and had a great time. Hopefully the computer will be up and running in the next few days and I can catch up a little better. Hope everybody is having a great week. Later folks.

Oh..got some new pics to post but can't do it here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about the sickness, but glad to see you better and back in cyber-space.
You have got to clear up the computer issues and get those new bike pictures up pronto.
Glad you had a good time at the Mr. Rollins hoe-down; he is a riot and has a lot to say. Have you ever heard his "duet" with William Shatner called "I can't get behind that"? It is very funny; check it out!

Iguana said...

Hey, I came across your blog, me and other 2 friends are gonna be in Asheville from march 20th through the 23, we would like to ride some good singletrack, we were there in december but you guys got snow, we rode in some places that were more for freerider's or Dh, we race xc.
Any idea of good places for xc bikes?