Wednesday, June 11, 2008

OK. This will be my last post gushing over the new bike. Well, probably not, but I'll try anyway. The more I ride it the more I like it. In fact, I like it so much it's got me considering picking up a SS Jabberwocky this winter. I'm not sure I'm ready for that brand of Kool_ade yet but..why the hell not?

In other news. Things are going better on the home front. My head seems to be clearing up and I'm not sliding into the deep funks that I'm capable of. Work still blows, but hell..that's why they call it work I guess. In other words....things are going pretty damn well these days. For the first time in a while I don't feel like I'm taking aim at my foot and pulling the trigger.

*WARNING* Age alert here. Seems as though Motley Crue has put together a "hair metal" version of Lollapalooza for the summer. Crue Fest. I realize the Crue doesn't have the alternative cool aura of some bands but I don't care. They provided the soundtrack for my high school years(GnR didn't come out til after I graduated..yes I'm that old..and they promptly teamed up with Motley to get me through my military years) and I still enjoy the discs. Anyway, the big festival is coming to Charlotte and has me jonesing to go. I doubt I do..it's hard for me to justify $95 for a ticket to sit all day in the Charlotte sun in July, but I can dream. HA!!!! ah well....rant over.

Hope everybody has a good day. Later folks.

No comments: