Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Whining

Got in my strength training this morning. That felt so good that I decided to go on a ride after work. Since Razorback is coming up in 80 short days I decided to do some sorta specific training for it. Since any climbing there is of the short and steep variety I decided to ride around my neighborhood which is full of short,steep climbs. I warmed up for about half an hour then started hitting the worst of the climbs around here. It's only about a half mile long but it's steeper than hell. I would stand up and push the whole way up and then recover by riding around the block back to the bottom. I did this 10 times before my legs finally said enough. I'm thinking that tomorrow is going to be a pretty easy ride. That hurt. A lot. Anyway, hope everybody is having a great week. Take care.

1 comment:

Danielle Musto said...

80 days seems really soon for some reason....

I'm going to try to find a way down to Razorback. We'll have to see if I can convince someone to go with me :-)