Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Finally!!!!!

I got a ride in yesterday after 5 days (5!!!!!) off the bike because of an insane time at work. I've been working 14-15 hour days due to a sudden shortage of manpower. Yesterday I shut my cell phone off and left the house before anybody could call. I got in 3.5 hours at Bent Creek and could definitely feel the layoff. The long days didn't help either I'm sure. I'm going out again today so hopefully the legs feel a little better.

That's all for today. Hope everybody is having a good one.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Good for you!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear your riding again; I had one of those weeks last month! I see you have some Wolfmother on your site player; good stuff. Did you get to see them play at the Orange Peel when they were in Asheville?