Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ugh....

...up at 4:30 in the a.m. and cannot get back to sleep. So..I guess another day has started. That's cool. We're headed out to Amanda's mom's house in Winston Salem today. She's going to hang out w/ her mom and friends and I'm going to meet up with a bunch of folks from the MTBR NC forum for The Unofficial Epic Tour of Greensboro's Trails. It was put together by pinkdirt. A greensboro local I'm guessing. It's going to be a 40 mile ride with the vast majority of it being off-road. Sweet! It'll be my last big ride before ORAMM next weekend. I'm already stressing about that race. I really need to do well to wash the aftertaste left over from my Cowbell meltdown out of my mouth. Of course, by well I mean finish in a respectable amount of time.
Ah well. Hope everybody has a great weekend. Good luck to everyone racing and hill climbing.


WOW. I have VH-1 classic on. Apparently Poison is still together and covering The Romantics "What I Like About You". Huh????? Don't get me wrong...I was as big a hair metal fan as anybody back in the 80's and I still pull those songs out from time to time....BUT...ah...nevermind..if those guys can still put out albums and like to play music together and get paid for it..more power to them. Later folks.

No comments: