Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Off the radar

The big group ride in greensboro was a lot of fun. About 50 people showed up and did the ride. The trails were pretty cool. There wasn't hardly any climbing but my God the roots. By the time we were finished I felt like my teeth had been shaken out of my head. I intended it to be a pretty easy day but that went out the window pretty quick. It ended up being like a series of 45minute -hour long tempo intervals. I felt pretty good at the end though and my legs felt great on yesterdays ride.

Gonna be off the radar here for about a week getting ready for ORAMM. Work is still a bit hectic and by the end of the day I'm usually worn out. I'm gonna try to get an extra hour or so of sleep in the mornings. Hopefully that'll keep me from feeling so damn tired on my rides after work. Hope everybody has a great week and weekend. later folks.

No comments: