Friday, January 26, 2007

God bless coffee


What did people do before coffee? I cannot even imagine life without it. Yeah, I know. I have a problem.

In the good news that intrests only me....I'm down to 159 pds. I know that's still heavy but I haven't seen a weight south of 160 since my 20's. I'm excited..Hell..I'm giddy even.

While, I'm doing a pointless ramble today, let me shout out the virtues of emer-gen-c. I felt a cold coming on and used this stuff for a few days and it nipped it right in the bud. The stuff really works.

Ah well..as you can see..I've got nothing to talk about today. Here's a random picture of my nieces.I'm hoping to get them into mtn. biking soon. Although the oldest hates getting dirty. I'm hoping she'll grow out of that.

Everybody have a great weekend. Have fun.

1 comment:

Danielle Musto said...

A blog post after my own heart. If I don't have coffee in the morning I turn into some sort of monster :-)