Friday, January 19, 2007

No more whining


OK. After reading Danielle's latest post I've decided I won't be whinig about Asheville's "cold" weather anymore. Actually, I'm just happy that we didn't get all the ice and snow that some nearby areas got. I'm slowly starting to get the hang of this blog thing. I've figured out how to post pics. I think I've finally figured out how to put up links. We'll see. I seriously need to take some kind of computer class.

Only 4 more weeks to 12 Hours of Razorback. I'm starting to get really anxious for it. How I do there is going to be the main factor in whether or not I do Cohutta. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Here is a random picture of my sometime training partner and full time doggy. Her name is Anya and she is a parking lot rescue puppy. We found her in the parking lot of my old apartment. Some asshole had abandoned her when she was only 6 weeks old. She's 2 now. The glowing eyes are because she's the devil. Just kidding.

Well, hope everybody has a great weekend.

No comments: