Monday, January 22, 2007

ugh

Did a good bit of riding this weekend. It was a pretty good day on Saturday so I hit the parkway and got some climbing intervals in. Felt pretty good doing those. That is, if by pretty good you mean feeling like my eyeballs were bleeding and that I was going to throw up an intestine. Yesterday, the plan was a long mountainbike ride up in Bent Creek. We had rain and REALLY cold temps so I only managed to get about 3 hours in and I was an ice cube. I really need to invest in some better cold weather gear. After that I came home and managed to get 2 more hours on the trainer. That almost bored me to sleep. I think the only thing that kept me going was doing "commercial intervals" during the football games. Ah well...least I got all my workouts in. I even avoided the cake at my sisters B-day. Happy 36th sis!!!!!

No comments: