Thursday, January 25, 2007

ouch

Not a whole lot to report today. Did my core workout yesterday and upped the intesity some so I'm hurting a little today. Did standing hill climb intervals yesterday and my legs are feeling it today. Spent the rest of the night setting up a playlist for Razorback. I've got it up to about 10.5 hours so I only need to get a few more songs on it. Though, I am thinking about sticking some of Henry Rollins spoken word stuff on it to. See how that works out. All of this is just trying stuff before Burn. I plan on putting the ipod through it's paces during the night hours at Burn and 24 HOP this year. Hopefully it'll make it easier. Well, it's off to work. Hope everybody has a good day.

2 comments:

Danielle Musto said...

I have never raced with an ipod but I probably should. Usually I get the lyrics of some song that I hate stuck in my head for the entire time.

allan said...

Yeah. I know what you mean. A few years ago I got the chorus for "Somebody Told Me" by The Killers stuck in my head for a 65 mile race. Just that 15 seconds of the song over and over for 8 hours.