Thursday, March 01, 2007

Up next: Burn

Well. I'm thinking my race schedule is pretty much set in stone for the year. (Maybe)I'll put it in a sidebar here soon. Right now it's looking sorta like this:

Burn 24 Hour Challenge
Cowbell Challenge
ORAMM
Rumored new hundie in Ga.(hopefully)
Shenandoah 100
24 Hours of Conyers(Adrenalin-not the most popular guy I know-but I wanna do this course and May is already set aside for Burn)
Swank 65

Hmmmmmmmmmm....that seemed like a lot more when it was all in my head.

Ah well. Hope everybody has a great day and weekend. later yall.



Very late edit: TD pointed out to me that I forgot to put ORAMM in the schedule. My bad. That race is a definite every year.

3 comments:

Namrita O'Dea said...

awesome! Glad you will be at the BURN. The hundie is very close to being announced. I think I can say the date, at least, it's AUG 18 2007, in GA.

Anonymous said...

Looks like enough to me. You could throw ORAMM in there.

allan said...

OOps. My bad. ORAMM is a definite. I love that race.