Monday, March 26, 2007

OK. That hurt!!!

Feeling wasted tonight. Legs are beat and are in for another tough day tomorrow. I rode for about 1.75 hours yesterday with 1 hr and 10 minutes of that being tempo. That doesn't sound to bad, but then my stupid butt went to work and did a 9 hour shift on my feet. Got home at 12:30 and promptly showered and went to bed. Woke up at 7, had breakfast and coffee, dropped Amanda off at work and hit the trails and roads at Bent Creek for 5 hours of Zones 1 and 2 endurance work. I'm off tomorrow also so I'm going to head out to Old Fort and ride up old 50 and hit Kitsuma. If there's anything left in my legs after that I' m planning on going over to Curtis Creek Rd.(aka..soul sucking climb from hell) and heading up it til they cry uncle. Sounds like a fun day doesn't it?

Hope everybody had a great weekend. Later.

1 comment:

Danielle Musto said...

Good grief, you are riding your legs off :-)

Burn is going to be a piece of cake for you!!!