Monday, March 19, 2007

zzzzzzzzzzz

Oh such a lovely day. Bright,sunny, warm..a beautiful day. Went out to Bent Creek and got about 6 hours of riding in. Now I'm feeling like a slacker because it's daylight and I'm seriously considering falling asleep.

Oh, in my earlier post about stuff I love, I forgot a few things.

My crock-pot: put food in it in the morning,set it on low. Go work or bike ride and come back home to food. It's great.


My i-pod: Have only used it once in a race and I'm not sure about that yet but it definitely rocks for long training rides. Intervals seem to hurt less when you have a little GnR or Metallica in the background.


Hope everybody had a great weekend. Later.

1 comment:

Namrita O'Dea said...

hey allan,

i got your PM on MTBR. THANKS! I contacted him. for some reason I wasn't able to reply to your PM. Anyway, I'll let you know what happens. Thanks for the lead.

Namrita