Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A beautiful day in the neighborhood

Was a great day outside yesterday. I got a good ride in. Managed to complete 3 sets of power intervals. That's a good thing for me since I was never able to do more than 2 sets before. I think I might finally be approaching the outside fringes of this thing called fitness. I need to do a few more really hard rides this week because the way it's looking right now I'm only going to be able to do one "long" ride this week. My sister is closing on her new house Friday so I'll be spending my Saturday off helping her move. Damn family obligations infringing on my play time.

Other than riding and work not much has been going on. Talked Amanda into going to see 300 over the weekend. Excellent flick. If your into that type of movie then definitely go see it. Will be putting new cables and such on the bike next week. Starting the long,slow process of getting it "race ready". Odds are it'll be more ready to go for Burn than me. Ah well.

Hope everybody has a great day. Good luck to everyone doing Cohutta and TT's in Michigan. Also to people doing any other races elsewhere.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear its so nice there but feeling bad again about not being able to visit this week.
It is steadily improving here and should be in the 60's this weekend.
P.S. Glad to hear you like Wolfmother; it is definitely retro rock!

Super Bon Bon said...

Thanks Allan! Should be great weather in both places! btw - I think the link you have to my blog doesn't work? Too many 'www.' ?? ;)

How long are your power intervals right now?

Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

One more thing about Wolfmother: the scored a song on the new Spiderman 3 soundtrack too!
Have a great weekend in Asheville . . . sigh.