Saturday, April 14, 2007

Correction

I read my entry for Thursday and wanted to clarify 1 thing. When I said I just wanted them to "get it overwith" I was referring to USADA. It seems that they have totally ignored the whole "right to a speedy trial" thing. This thing has been drug out for so long that even if Floyd is found innocent his 200z season is lost and that is ridiculous. I admire the goals of USADA and WADA, but the way they go about trying to achieve them makes me think of them as a total joke.

Not a whole lot going on here. Work,ride,eat,sleep. Repeat. Hope everybody is having a great weekend. Later folks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Allan: A musical note (no pun intended). Check out the band Wolfmother; they will be playing in Asheville next month. The show is May 7th at the Orange Peel and one of the last concerts before they go to Europe.