Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ugh......

...I hate not being able to sleep. I'm normally an early riser but still....waking up at 4 a.m. and not being able to fall asleep on a day off sucks. Aren't people supposed to sleep in on days off?

Anyway, today is going to be some nice riding in Bent Creek. (I hope) They're calling for a chance of thunderstorms. That should make things intresting. Ah well. It'll still be better than being stuck inside all day. Though I won't lie. If I start seeing bad lightning I will delay the ride. I kind of enjoy riding in the rain but I have no desire to be broiled and fused to my bike.

So...hope everybody has a wonderful day and get's some riding in. Later.

P.S.-Oh, I saw yesterday that Lynda W. is now selling a pre-built 12 week training plan for ORAMM.(Off Road Assault on Mt. Mitchell) That's pretty sweet. Who woulda thought it'd be getting enough attention to get it's own plan. I used one of her plans last year(the basic hundie one) and they work well. I was doing really well at ORAMM last year til I wrecked and broke my frame. Anybody whose never done this race should think seriously about giving it a shot. It's a blast.

No comments: