Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter folks. Hope everybody is having a great holiday. It's looking like our little cold snap might slowly be coming to an end here. I hope so anyway. It's April. I'm ready for shorts,short sleeves and funky tan lines.

I went out for a ride yesterday morning when there was still snow on the ground. I had my tires pumped up to about 65 psi. I was maybe a mile into the ride when I came around a corner and hit an icy patch in the road. Next thing I know I was sliding off the road into a ditch. It was a good thing I didn't go sliding out into the middle of the road. There wasn't any traffic but still, I'd prefer not to slide across pavement period. Ended up with just a few scratches and some holes in my leg warmers.

Ah well, not a lot going on today. Wasting time before work. Hope everybody has a good one. Later.

1 comment:

Danielle Musto said...

Hope you had a good Easter!